Do you want to know more about our tutors?
Here is their profile!

Felicia
I am a 16 year old student, currently waiting for ‘O’ Level result.
Currently, I'm offering ALL MATHEMATICS tuition, from Sec 1 - Sec 4.
In order to provide my students with the best understanding of Mathematics, I myself have to be equally good as well.

Scoreboard/Results

Latest Preliminary Examination
- Distinction in both Maths

In short, to educate students with the best knowledge will always be my passion.
"GOOD GRADES COME WITH GREAT EFFORT AN UNDERSTANDING OF A SUBJECT!"
-Felicia


PK
Everyone calls me Fugui and I have been a tutor for 3 years.
I have just finished my "O" level and is working to help academically-weaker students.
I specialize in Math and Science. Although I may only be 16 years old, but my passion for teaching fire up within me. I have tutored students from Pri 4 to Sec 4 up till now and all of my students have shown great improvement!


Achievement/Results

Latest Preliminary Examination
- Top student for Year 2007 (CA1/SA1/SA2)
- Distinction for ALL Maths (E Maths/A-Maths) & Science (Pure Phy/Chem/Bio)

I am currently moving from private teaching to small group tuition as I hope to reach out to more students who need help.
Just a little bit about my teaching style, I do not encourage students to mug or memorize but instead to really understand and practise what is being taught to them. To me, this is the only way they can apply what they learn to the fullest!

If you entrust your child to me, I will promise to try my best to develop him/her to the fullest of his/her ability.


"When I understand, I could do it.
When I practise, I could do it better!"

- PK

EUGIN
Since young, I had always the passion for teaching. I always had the childhood dream to become a teacher or a tutor. Therefore, I understand that I had to be good in my studies before I'm in a position teach others. I specialize in Lower Secondary students and for Upper Secondary - Pure Biology. Although I'm new as being a tutor, I believe in myself that I would be able to impart my skills and knowledge to the students that I teach.

Achievements/Results

Latest Preliminary Examination
- A1 for Pure Biology
- Distinction for both Maths

It may be tough to transform a F9 grade to a A1 grade, but as long as we believe in ourselves, and make conscious to improve our studies, it's possible to achieve such miracles! As such, I believe I would be patient & would commit fully to the students I teach in order to make them the best students ever!

"The road may be tough, but if you're willing to spend the effort and spare the time, ONE DAY, YOU'LL DEFINITELY REACH YOUR GOALS!"
- Eugin


we tutored at
2:13 PM


WELCOME

Welcome to our website!
You will find useful information in contacting us.
Happy browsing!

ABOUT US


We are a group of dedicated students who believe we have the ability to improve your child's grades if you entrust them to us!

Please do not doubt our abilty and give us a chance to prove it to you.

CONTACT US


Contact us at 98420346/specialist-tutor@hotmail.com

NOTICES


Subjects offered for tuition:

Upper Primary
Mathematics
Science

Lower Secondary
Mathematics
Science
Literature

Upper Secondary
Mathematics (Both E Maths & A Maths)
Science (Pure Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Combined Science)




CREDITS

Eugin X X
Unriven
Blogskins.com
Yahoo.com: images
Image Hosting:X